Bilton Park - COVID-19 Policy
Please ensure adherence to these park rules, they are a legal requirement and are in place to maintain the safety of staff, residents and guests at all times. We sincerely hope that all our guests abide by our requirements. If you are in breach of these guidelines we will speak to you directly and request that you cease. If you fail to follow up on our request you will be asked to leave immediately. We can not provide a refund for any guests who have been asked to leave under these circumstances.
These rules are subject to change as the restrictions are eased or tightened by the government, but remain in place until we inform you otherwise.
- Please do not visit the park if you, or anyone you have been in contact with has displayed COVID-19 symptoms. Caravans cannot be used as a place to self-isolate, government advise should be followed which is to stay at home.
- Please call reception if you display symptoms of COVID-19 and return home immediately. Please do not visit reception.
- Please visit the public health England website for further guidance in relation to COVID-19: (https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus).
- Please ensure that you follow the 2m social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Please respect our staff and also adhere to the social distancing guidelines, especially when grass cutting or doing work on the park. If you see us, we would love to catch up with you – but from a safe distance! Or ideally please use email or phone.
- Please avoid social gatherings in groups larger than what the government permits. Again, please follow social distancing whilst in these groups.
- Do not congregate in any narrow areas of the park and adhere to any signage which is in place to keep the 2m social distances.
- Communal areas remain closed.
- This includes the toilet/showers, washing and drying facilities and pot wash. If you do not have your own facilities available, please call us as soon as possible to discuss your booking with us. All our pitches have water and drainage on the pitch, making it easier to use your own facilities.
- The play equipment has also been dismantled and removed. Children are most welcome to bring their own play equipment and play on the large grassed amenity area, but we do ask that all equipment is cleared away when not in use and not shared with others outside of your ‘bubble’
- The shop will not be open or stocked so please remember to bring with you all of the essentials.
Reception and check in/out
- For check in, please pull at the park in a safe place and remain in your vehicle. We will come out to you.
- Screens are in place at reception to avoid contact between staff and customers.
- Reception will be staffed but we ask that you visit as infrequently as possible. If you do need anything, please feel free to call us on 07957 565070 – if there is something you need we are always happy to help.
- All bookings should be paid for prior to arrival. Any further payments needed throughout your stay must be paid for by bank transfer or paypal.
- All facilities are cleaned to the highest of standards using appropriate disinfectants, including any outdoor locations as needed.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at key locations.
- Unfortunately, day visitors are not permitted to the park. Any visitors above those stated on your booking confirmation will be asked to leave.
- Please be respectful of the residential community who live on the park. Please do not enter on to or near the residential area at any time whilst you are on the Park.
- We suggest that you pack essential shopping items such as hand sanitizer, soap, gloves, masks and disinfectant to lessen the pressure on our local shops.
- Please do not arrange supermarket deliveries to the park.
Touring caravans and seasonal caravans
- Please ensure your car, awning and caravan are all within your pitch in order to ensure sufficient spacing between customers.
- Please only use the utilities on your pitch. At no time enter on to any other pitches.
- The chemical emptying points will remain open. Please use the hand soap/sanitiser provided at these areas.
- STRICTLY NO wipes (whether or not they claim to be flushable or not) or other objects should be put down chemical emptying points.
- No rubbish should be left on your pitch on departure.